Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Hardened Steel Bushings||Material:||Steel, Bronze Powder, Red Teflon|
|Lubrication:||Oilless Teflon Dry Lubricating||Work Temperature:||-195℃~280℃|
|Max Speed:||10-12 M/s||Max Load:||140 N/mm²|
|Feature:||Low Friction, Maintenance Free||Other Series:||Graphite, Pom, Cu, Bimetal Bush|
Hardened Steel Self Lubricating Bearing With Oilless Teflon Dry Lubrication
|Product Name||Hardened Steel Bushings|
|Material Details||Steel base, Bronze powder, Teflon layer|
Max Load Capacity
|Dynamic load||140 N/mm²|
Max PV Value Limit
|Dry friction||3.6 N/mm² m/s|
|Oil lubrication||50 N/mm² m/s|
Max Sliding Speed
|Oil lubrication||5.0 m/s|
|Termal Conductivity||41 W/m k|
|Coefficient Thermal Expansion|
Self lubricating Hardened Steel Bushings used high quality low-carbon steel plate as base, sintered porous bronze as its interlayer and the Compound of Teflon and Lead as its surface. It offers the property of good self-lubrication, low wear, low frication, good sliding characteristics, low noise.
When using, do not need to oil or less oil, reduce oil cost, reduce oil pollution to the environment.At the same time, it greatly reduces the maintenance cost of bearing
It has been widely applied to various mechanical sliding postions, such as texitile machinery, printing machinery, hydraulic pressure transit vehicle, tobacco machinery, gymnastic instrument and agricultural machinery etc.
With the advantages of light weight, low noise and self-lubricating features, Steel bushings are widely used in the automotive industrial and the applications are still under fast developing. Currently, there are over 50 bushings being used in each of the passenger cars and more and more traditional needle bearing, sintered bearings are been replacing by the self-lubricating bushings.
In addition to the bushing, the self-lubricating materials are applied to the other non-bearing parts such as the new resin coated air conditioner swash plate and other structure parts had already developed. Steel self-lubricating materials provide not only functional parts to the automotive industry but also provide a solution to this industry for environment protection with the materials conform with RoHS and REACH regulations.
1. Dry or only a trace amount of grease or ill will be required. Maintenance free.
2. Low friction with long life.
3. Load spreads over a wider area due to the elastic nature of the bearing materials, resulting in a higher loading capacity.
4. The small differences between static and dynamic coefficient of friction enhance the accuracy of machines operating at low speeds.
5. Low vibration, low noise and reduced-pollution during operation.
6. Teflon and lead can form transfer films onto the mating surface to improve performance and prevent bushing binding.
1. We provide products with good quality at best price for clients in quick delivery.
2. 100% custom pass guaranteed.
3. Always immediate and best after-sale service.
4. Flexible and negotiable payment terms.
5. Our clients distribute widely, like in UK, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, Russia,USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay and many other countries.
Packaging and Delivery
Inner Packing: 100 Pieces per Anti-rust plastic film, Vacuum Plastic Bags.
Outer Packing: 1000-2000 Pieces per Hard Carton, Wooden Case, Wooden Pallet.
Shipment Packing: 20 Carton per Wooden Case or Pallet
Shipping Term: By Express, By Air, By Land, By Sea.
Delivery Time: General 10-20 Work Days, (Depends on the Amount)
Delivery Term: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
Contact Person: Dewin